Asthma is a disease affecting airlines and air from your lungs. People who suffer from this chronic (long-term or regular) is asthma. Asthma, airway wall swelling or inflammation. This swelling or inflammation, making the airline is extremely sensitive to stimulation, and increase their susceptibility to allergic reactions.
How inflammation leads to airway becomes narrow and reducing the air through them, or lungs. Reducing symptoms include wheezing (a whistling sound while breathing), chest tightness, and difficulty breathing, and coughing. Patients with asthma usually these symptoms, most often at night and early morning.
Causes of Asthma
1. Lack of exercise: Many of the relaxed lifestyle, is not practical, and others, when exposed to certain stimuli, sometimes leading the development of allergic airway obstruction.
2. Genetic factors: Many families are suffering from this chronic disease. Suffering from asthma, other allergic diseases such as rhinitis are an inflammation of the nasal mucosa.
3. Changes in diet: processed foods, salt intake, low intake of antioxidants and ω-3 fatty acid intake at altitude contribute to the development of asthma.
Symptoms of Asthma
1. Feeling as if they had to swallow a ball of dough-like around the neck
2. Tickling in the throat causing coughing, especially when trying to take a deep breath
3. Cough, or even expulsion from the mucous membrane
4. Difficult to get air, especially fatigue, or in the hot interior of the room
Treatment of Asthma
1. In addition to avoiding possible allergens, some of the diet has been beneficial for those prone to asthma attacks. For example, turmeric powder added to milk to keep away from such an attack, if the daily consumption of fasting.
2. Five or six teeth to cook half a cup of water with a tablespoon of honey as an excellent decoction of asthma is taken twice a day.
3. Same as in asthma-prone regular consumption of milk, 6 teaspoons of crushed garlic can be boiled.
4. Often exposed to pollution of fresh air and sunlight contribute factories and transport is also important to deal with asthma attacks.
Home Remedies for Asthma
1. Only in attack or eucalyptus steam inhalation of lavender essential oil, then ease the panic and help open the airways. This is a very common natural cure for asthma.
2. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice and a cup of fenugreek decoction and honey mixture. This mixture is very effective for the treatment of asthma home remedy.
3. Add 2 / 3 cup of carrot juice and spinach juice 1 / 3 cup of juice glass. You can relieve asthma three times a day.
4. The onion juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 / 8 teaspoon black pepper 1 / 4 cup of mixture. It allows the emergence of reducing congestion and breathing difficulties.
5. 8-10 cloves garlic Boil half a glass of milk at night to drink. It is beneficial for the early stages of asthma.
6. In very hot water and add the honey and 1 teaspoon of SIP, before going to sleep slowly removed…